Get your weekly dose of Brunch, Brews and NOW Football TOO!
- Pulled-pork hash
- French toast breakfast sandwich
- South of the boarder breakfast burritos,
- Their very own Country Clucker – chicken tenders served open face on French toast, smothered in homemade country gravy and cheddar cheese.
Join us every Sunday for a No BS brunch, brunch and football in a whole new, crafty way.
You spoke and we have listened… We are bringing Yoga INTO the Brewery on Wednesdays and in the taproom on Sundays.
Now on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday nights and 1st and 3rd Sunday mornings of the month (6pm and 10am), we will have our popular Yoga at the Brewery in session with Instructor Sarah.
Our yoga instructor will help you find your inner-peace and maximum flexibility…and afterwards, our bartenders will help you find your inner-thirst and maximum craft enjoyment.
Only $15! This includes a one-hour all-level vinyasa flow class and a beer of your choice.
We are celebrating Big Beers with our Big Barrel Aged Beer Bonanza!
On Saturday, November 4th, we will be releasing not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 Barrel Aged Beers brewed exclusively here in Pompano Beach!
Barrel Aged Beers:
- 2 YEAR AGED – Cabernet Barrel Aged Strong Saison – 9.4%
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Scothc Ness Monster – 9.2%
- Cabernet Barrel Aged Erik the Great – 11.2%
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Mexziko’s Rage – 8.5%
Some bourbon aged, some cabernet aged, all not to be missed.
Oh and what makes a beer truly big (no, not bigly)?
/Big Beer/ – any style of beer with a significantly higher alcohol content than your average produced beer. These beers are typically at least 8% alcohol by volume (abv) or higher.