Get your weekly dose of Brunch, Brews and NOW Football TOO!
- Pulled-pork hash
- French toast breakfast sandwich
- South of the boarder breakfast burritos,
- Their very own Country Clucker – chicken tenders served open face on French toast, smothered in homemade country gravy and cheddar cheese.
Join us every Sunday for a No BS brunch, brunch and football in a whole new, crafty way.
You spoke and we have listened… We are bringing Yoga INTO the Brewery on Wednesdays and in the taproom on Sundays.
Now on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday nights and 1st and 3rd Sunday mornings of the month (6pm and 10am), we will have our popular Yoga at the Brewery in session with Instructor Sarah.
Our yoga instructor will help you find your inner-peace and maximum flexibility…and afterwards, our bartenders will help you find your inner-thirst and maximum craft enjoyment.
Only $15! This includes a one-hour all-level vinyasa flow class and a beer of your choice.
We are celebrating Big Beers with our Big Barrel Aged Beer Bonanza!
On Saturday, November 4th, we will be releasing not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 Barrel Aged Beers brewed exclusively here in Pompano Beach!
Barrel Aged Beers:
- 2 YEAR AGED – Cabernet Barrel Aged Strong Saison – 9.4%
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Scothc Ness Monster – 9.2%
- Cabernet Barrel Aged Erik the Great – 11.2%
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Mexziko’s Rage – 8.5%
Some bourbon aged, some cabernet aged, all not to be missed.
Oh and what makes a beer truly big (no, not bigly)?
/Big Beer/ – any style of beer with a significantly higher alcohol content than your average produced beer. These beers are typically at least 8% alcohol by volume (abv) or higher.
We welcome you to the Unnofficial Kick-off Party to the 2017 Brazilian Fest in Pompano Beach.
Starting Friday, we go full Brazilian with our own 26° Chope (Brazilian draft beer)
We will be hosting a pre party Friday night for this weekend long event.
Stop in Saturday and Sunday, either on your way to, or on your way back from the festival. The brewery will be featuring some great craft beer specials and some ice cold AC that you will most likely be craving.
We will also be stocking you up on ToGo offers with our 6 pack and 4 pack can releases.
See you this weekend, Pompano Beach!
Join us in the taproom as we celebrate our 2nd Anniversary with Cirque du Craft Beer.
(That’s French for Circus of Craft Beer)
We will be hosting a 3-ring circus of beer releases, carnival foods and fun for kids of all ages.
This is going to be the biggest party in Pompano – a Cirque Du Craft Beer celebration, featuring:
- Hourly draft releases from Pompano’s finest breweries
- Limited can release – Pucker Face, Sour IPA – an exclusive for Cirque Du Craft Beer attendees.
- Food trucks serving funnel cakes, corn dogs and other carnival favorites
- Midway games and giveaways, including a 26° branded mini fridge
Be sure to look for the 104.3 The Shark van outside where they will be giving away tickets and promotional items too!
Many think this holiday is called Labor Day but at 26 Degree Brewing Company we call it LaBEER Day! Come Party with us all weekend long as we have 4 days of BEER, FUN and BBQ planned just for you.
>>>> FRIDAY – We are releasing 2 more of our flagship beers in cans today. Come in and grab a 6-pack of TriCounty Lager and Jared’s Batch in their 12oz form, perfect for the beach, pool, and Labeer Day parties. These cans will be available al weekend or until supplies run out.
>>>> SATURDAY – Join us for our Fall Home Brew Tasting Competition with the Hopoholics. – $15 gets you ALL-YOU-CAN-TASTE of these awesome Fall Beer entries.
Check out the special event page for this competition – https://www.facebook.com/
>>>> SUNDAY – We have a loaded day for you – Yoga at the Brewery – September 3rd, No Bull Brunch – Sunday, 9/3 at 26° Brewing and we are OPEN LATE so you can maximize your party time this holiday weekend.
>>>> MONDAY – LABEER DAY – Come in and grab a 6-pack of TriCounty Lager and Jared’s Batch in their 12oz form, grab some to-gos and head to the beach, or stay in the cool a/c as we’re throwing a Texas sized party inside the taproom, with traditional Texas style BBQ cuisine from the E & J Texas BBQ, LLC food truck.
If this is not enough Beer, Fun, and BBQ for you… You might not be doing LaBEER Day Weekend right.
Don’t look now, but Summer has almost snuck away!
Join us, as we celebrate the last of the long Summer Daze with craft beer darling, the IPA.
All day and going into the night we will be offering:
- NEW CAN RELEASE – White Oak IPA1A in cans!
- NAME THE IPAs AND WIN – Correctly identify the 4 IPAs in our “Summer Daze Flight” and submit your answers for your chance to win a $26 Gift Certificate
- MANY IPA’S – We will have a plethora of IPA drafts for you to delight your summer day away.
When throwing the most bad-ass draft party is more important than the draft order.
With the Fantasy Football Draft Package at 26° Brewing, every guest gets two beers, wings, and curly fries for only $20 per person, plus a draft board or projector and WiFi so you have everything you need to conduct your draft.
Who: All Fantasy Football Players and Craft Beer Drinkers
What: Fantasy Football Draft Package
Where: 26° Brewing Co., 2600 E Atlantic Blvd., Pompano Beach, FL 33062
When: Available During All Taproom Hours
There’s a 10-person minimum for the Fantasy Football Draft Package.
Email Michael Burgess at MB@26Brewing.com to reserve your spot today.
New breweries typically take it easy for their first batch on a new system; especially if the new 30-barrel system is 93 times larger than their previous garage-housed system…. but that’s not our style.
We decided to rage with the most complex recipe in our repertoire, the grain-heavy imperial stout we so affectionately call Ziko’s Rage was our maiden voyage.
- VERY RARE>>>> Ziko’s Rage Batch 001 – that’s right, we saved a keg from our maiden voyage. This is the same batch that took silver in the Best Florida Beer Championship. Aged to perfection, you will definitely want to try this side-by-side with a current batch. This is VERY RARE and will only be available in draft form. Special Ceremonial Tapping at 2 PM.
- VERY DELICIOUS>>>> Jim Beam Bourbon Barrel Ziko’s Rage – available in wax-sealed bottles and on draft in the taproom. This fan-favorite has been aging in Jim Beam Bourbon barrels since September 2016. Barrel Rage will be in full effect!
- VERY COLLECTABLE…OR NOT>>>> 4-packs of Ziko’s Rage Cans – this will be our first ever release of Ziko’s Rage in cans! You definitely want to get your hands on what will ultimately be a collectors’ item…or more likely, what will definitely be the first can release of Ziko’s Rage.
- VERY SPECIAL>>>> Special Hourly Releases of Chocolate Cherry Ziko, Hazelnut Chocolate Ziko, Coffee Ziko, and more!